Dutch Council for Training and Education
- Snow Technology B.V., operating under the name of Snow Academy, is a member of the Dutch Council for Training and Education (in Dutch: Nederlandse Raad voor Training en Opleiding, NRTO). The NRTO General Terms and Conditions for Consumers (d.d. April 16th 2015) apply to our course agreements.
- Snow Academy conforms to the Code of Conduct for Consumers of the NRTO. The Snow Academy has a complaints procedure.
Agreement and cancellation
- The agreement is made through your application on https://snowacademy.nl. Snow Academy will then reserve a seat for you in the course.
- You have the right to cancel your participation in the course for any reason within 14 calendar days after signing the registration form (preferably by sending an e-mail to email@example.com) unless the course has already started. If the invoice has not been paid before its expiration date, this will also be seen as cancellation. Your reserved seat will be released. Snow Academy will not send you a reminder for unpaid invoices. Course material will be sent after payment has been received.
- Snow Academy retains the right to cancel a course up to 14 days prior to its start, for example in case of insufficient participants.
- In case of cancellation, course fees that have already been paid will be refunded.
Copyright and disclaimer
- The student is only personally given the right to use the course material for the sole purpose of following the course. Copyright and intellectual property of course material will not be transferred. It is not permitted to reproduce the course material or to make recordings of the courses.
- Although the courses and associated course material are compiled with great care, errors can not be excluded. Snow Academy accepts no liability for such errors.
- In and around the course and exam rooms, all students are expected to respect each other and their surroundings.
- Any problems should be reported immediately to the instructors, proctors or other Snow Academy employees.